Luxury & Serenity
Less than one hour’s drive from Perth, Chittering Heights is an extraordinary destination located on 165 acres overlooking the Heart of the Chittering Valley. Relax in your own private spa surrounded by towering gum trees and enjoy breathtaking views over the valley, The Brockman River and the surrounding Australian bush fauna and wildlife.
Designed for Romance & Friends
Probably the most amazing house I have been in around Perth
Jeremy, June 2019
The serenity is simply breathtaking
Kate, October 2019
Everything we hoped and more
Carolann, May 2019
The views are spectacular from the deck
Claire, May 2019
Bec, May 2019
Lisa, May 2019
The BEST weekend
Anne Marie, August 2019
The views took our breath away
Louise, August, 2019
Maybe the start of a tradition where we try each season to find our favourite !
Nikki, Oct, 2019
Romantic retreat for couples
Also suitable for group of up to 6 Adults
Rates are for the whole treehouse on 165 private acres
Important Note: Not suitable for Children Under 16
1 Queen Bed Room
1 Loft Bedroom with 1 Queen Bed + 2 Singles
1 Bathroom + 1 Powder Room
(pets are not allowed due to wildlife)
Pricing for 2 guests (extra guests are $60pp)
$395 on weeknights
165 Private Acres
The Spa Deck - Amazing Views and Serenity
Main Guest Bedroom - Sleeps 2 Adults in 1 Queen Bed
Loft Guest Bedroom - Sleeps 4 Adults in 1 Queen Bed + 2 Single Beds
Pool Table Studio
Jarrah Bush Kitchen
- Electric Oven and Stove Top
- Full Size Fridge and Freezer
- Crockery, Cutlery and Cooking Utensils
- Outdoor Webber BBQ
- Oils, Vinegars and Seasonings
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Coffee Pods, Sachets and Teas
- Small Milk in Fridge
Note about Extremely Hot Days
- Main Bathroom features shower with floor to ceiling bush views
- Toilet ensuite located next to Main Guest Bedroom and directly below Loft Guest Bedroom
- Guest Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soaps and Body Moisturiser.
- Guest Towels
- Bluetooth Speakers are provided fully charged for your use.
- Our guests are here to enjoy peace and serenity. Please note there is no TV or Wifi, however, phone data reception is very good.
- We have several large fans, but no aircon as never felt the need.
- Outdoor Fires are not permitted unless express permission is granted during winter season.
- Firewood provided is strictly for the indoor fire.
- All cancellation or change requests must be done via email.
- You may cancel or amend your booking upto 7 days prior to arrival. Cancellation will
incur a $50 administration fee.
- No refund is payable for cancellations for any reason
whatsoever after the Arrival Date.
- Less than 7 days notice no refund available.